Thursday, March 21, 2013

I { Like } to Eat.

 I don't know about you.. But I like to eat. I grew up in a household where there was always something on the stove, our tummies were always rumbling, and you were never too full (at least for dessert).

I know that as a College Kid today it is hard to eat good food, healthy food, or nostalgic food. I found it strange, however when I moved there that no one even tried! After getting used to dorm food, the students here wouldn't put an effort toward making good food (not all).

So I did what I do. I cook. But I found that it was too expensive, time consuming, or I just made too much! I was used to cooking for my family, with my moms budget, with unlimited amounts of time!



So.. I'm trying to figure this thing out.

What's good for leftovers?

Can I make other things with leftovers?

How do I get people to come eat all of my food?

How do I make smaller portions?

How can I save money?

Can I still splurge on things I love?

WHY can't I cook like mom (or dad)?



I'm sure the last one will never be figured out.. But I can try at the others.

Let's get started. From my green-carpeted house to yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment